Retailing is a volatile industry. It always has an abundance of distractions.
Many of these distractions are "uncontrollables." Often, it seems that all you can do is manage how you react to them, after the fact. You know, "damage control."
But, there IS a way for retailers to "control the controllables!"
What's the secret? Looking ahead!
By focusing on projecting, not historical accounting, you can
- look ahead
- compare choices
- make decisions strategically
- and apply adjustments in a timely way.
Or, as The ROI calls it, "Turn on your financial headlights!"
How to do that? Find out in this lively TOPICAL TUESDAYS Webinar of the Week led by Pat Johnson & Dick Outcalt, Co-Founders of The Retail Owners Institute®.
They introduce the indispensable Retail OWNERS Dashboard. A simple - yet elegant! - one page form. (True, it is low-tech. Yet very high value!)
See how you can use it to
- "Control the Controllables" in your retail operation
- Measure the "leading indicators" of the financial health of your business
- Monitor your business vitality
- Project the performance targets you wish to achieve
- Use the lead time to make needed adjustments
Be sure to take advantage of this lively and empowering how-to webinar, available only from The ROI.